- Approval decision 2019
- Re-visitation report. CORRECTION OF MAJOR DEFICIENCY
- European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education RE-VISITATION REPORT to The Institute of Veterinary Medicine and Sciences, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu. On 06 – 08 November 2019.
Project Title: Development of Veterinary Faculties at Georgian HEIs to Create a New Pool of Young Veterinary Professionals in Georgia
Project Acronym: VETPRO
Project Reference No: ERASMUS-EDU-2022-CBHE-STRAND 1-101082479
Period: 01.01.2023 – 31.12.2024
Development of Veterinary Faculties at Georgian HEIs to Create a New Pool of Young Veterinary Professionals in Georgia (VETPRO) is a CBHE Project funded by the EC and coordinated by the European University.
The project aims at developing the field of veterinary medicine in Georgia and its main objectives are as follows:
(1) Development of veterinary faculties and improvement of teaching quality in accordance with EU standards;
(2) Supporting veterinary continuing education by means of online open access courses;
(3) Supporting socio-economic sector by establishing connections between higher educational institutions and wider community.
The VETPRO project encompasses activities such as:
- expanding collaboration with and between the existing veterinary laboratories/clinics in Georgia and EU countries;
- training professors in accordance with the European Union requirements and standards;
- establishing partnerships between higher education institutions, private and public sectors, etc.